Re: Availability of Radium-226

I'm sure Chris Clement's use for these materials is valuable, however, it
seems unfortunate that such valuable materials would go for such applications.

Have they been offered (by Dr. Raabe or anyone on this list) to radiobiology
and research contacts beyond just radsafe? (Eg, I didn't see this on the
radiobiology listserver.)

Thanks.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
jmuckerheide@delphi.com