Continuous Air Monitors Available

Radsafers-

We have two Continuous Air Monitors (CAMs) available to the highest bidder.
 The units are "like new".  Specifications given below.  These units cost
approximately $5,000 new.  Any reasonable offer will be considered.  This is
an excellent opportunity to pick these units up at a subtantially reduced
price.

Model:  Alpha-5A
Manufacturer: Eberline
Detector: Silicon-diffused junction type, 490 mm^2 area
Filter: Millipore SM, 47mm diam
Counting efficiency: 20% of 2 pie with wide window, 239Pu (47mm holder)
Window and threshold adjustments
Radon subtraction circuitry
Readout: Combination meter and strip-chart recorder, 0-10,000 cpm
Alarm: Adjustable from 0-100% of full scale.  A red alarm light and a bell
are included.
115/230V AC power required.

If interested, contact me for details, additional specs, etc.  Please do not
post requests for information to RADSAFE.

Thanks,

Harry J. Newman, CHP
NEXTEP Environmental, Inc.
8014 Vine Crest Ave., Suite #1