Re: Radiation tests at VA hospital questioned

I agree with the following from Ron, and would like to add that if you (for
some reason) want to know the facts or the persons qulaifications, why not
call him on the phone and ask. However, if we did a little research with a
telephone over half the questions of radsafe would not be needed.

The above comments are those of the author and of the position he holds.

Fire extingushers at the ready for any and all flames.

Paul Lavely
Non-certified member of the HPS
RSO and Director
UC Berkeley