Re: Allegor - or - Expert

Bill Pitchford said:

> The "expert" may have "overstated" the risks, but probably did not
> wrongly "blow the whistle." And from a brief review of DOL whistleblower
> documents on the web crossreferenced to "Raiszadeh" it appears that
> circumstances tended to favor the "expert."

The converse between "whistle-blower" is "cover-up". When one sees
potential wrong, be it ethically or regulatory wise, a professional
has the obligation to speak out. This should include working through
the defined channels. If this results in failure, then one must do
what one must. To do otherwise is really pathetic. If one sits back
and does nothing, then that person is essentially not acting in a
responsible manner, and, as far as I am concerned, just taking up
space and being paid for it.

------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director