Re: Allegor - or - Expert

Bill Pitchford said the following:

> I have never been inclined to "cover-up", but I'd have to have a lot of
> faith in THE REGULATORS to disclose "potential wrongs", In some
> regulatory circles, I'd need to "see bodies" before I would blow the
> whistle on anyone other than myself.

> Does the quoted text below imply that one should report "potential
> wrongs" committed by "professionals" to those "professionals" certifying
> body?

What actions an individual takes when he sees wrong is highly
dependent on the situation, the specific issues and the working
environment. There is no clear-cut answer to Bill's question. I'll
only address the VA issue, that led to this discussion in the first
place.

Bill is in a unique position, having been burned before.