Re: Radiation tests at VA hospital questioned

Dear Radsafers:

Membership in HPS or professional certification in any field does not
confer infallibility.  Non-membership or lack of certification does not
indicate incompetence.  It may be interesting to note that "He's not one of
us", but only at the risk of seeming elitist.