HPS Membership

I note with some interest that the 'top nuclear regulatory officer' Shirley
Jackson, PhD notwithstanding, is neither a CHP nor a member of the HPS.

What is the particular interest ?

An interest in "Why" or an interest in "Who" ?

I know several "professional HPs" with varying reasons for not belonging
to the HPS.

I know a few "world class HPs" that have chosen not to pursue CHP.

Are we attacking a "whistleblower" or is there some good logic behind the
previous "Notes of Interest" ?

Just a set of impartial observations and a pointed question.

Bill Pitchford
Radiation Control Supervisor
Arizona State University