Re: HPS Membership

 Bill Pitchford said:

> I know a few "world class HPs" that have chosen not to pursue CHP.

> Are we attacking a "whistleblower" or is there some good logic behind the
> previous "Notes of Interest" ?

Each person should be evaluated and recognized based on their own
merits, credentials, actions and qualifications. Some may consider
affiliations or certifications nothing more than an "ego trip" ....
Not belonging to any "organization" should not automatically condemn
anyone, either socially or professionally.

Regards to all.
------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director