Health Physicist wanted

     I have been asked to post this for someone without RADSAFE access.

     Please DO NOT respond to me or to RADSAFE! I don't have any more
     information than that given here.

     POSITION: Health Physicist to oversee worldwide distribution of
     tritium, americium and nickel-63 for the Army. Location is at the Rock
     Island Arsenal and is for at least one year.

     QUALIFICATIONS: NRC license experience needed; Army experience helpful
     but not required; experience with distribution of isotopes under NRC
     regulations is a plus. There is no minimum education and/or
     certification specified, they are more interested in relevant
     experience instead of education and credentials.

     SALARY: Negotiable (I tried to get a number or range, but was told
     that it is very negotiable.) They are looking for someone very
     quickly, so qualified applicants may be in a very good bargaining
     position.  ;-)

     CONTACT:

     Ernest Enrique
     Aguirre Engineers, Inc.
     303-799-8378
     fax 303-799-8392

     DO NOT HIT YOUR "REPLY" BUTTON, it will not reach the right person!!!