Re: A simple way to MAKE x-rays????

As I remember the article on how to build one of these home-made x-ray
units was in the "Amateur Scientist" section of Scientific American in the
1960's. It used an A1A tube to produce the x-rays and a TV high-voltage
power supply as the source of HV.

It looked easy, but I never built one.

Paul Lavely
RSO UC Berkeley