Principal: Kevin Shenk
SECUREMAIL:
MailSaveOptions: 1
Logo:
Sign: 0
Encrypt: 0
DefaultMailSaveOptions: 1
SenderTag:
  Oops.  I sent this earlier without my email address.
        kevin_shenk@notes.ymp.gov.

  I know that this subject was discussed about a month ago on RADSAFE, but
  I do not retain messages that far back.

  Is there any legal requirement for an employee to inform radiological
  control personnel at the nuclear site where they are employed the
  specifics concerning a nuclear medical exam the employee has taken and
  then returned to work while they are still expelling radioactive
  materials ?

  I am asking this question because we currently have an employee that has
  possibly contaminated a portapotty and sets off a portal monitor, but
  will not submit to a whole body count nor provide any information on
  their medical procedure.