Procedure wanted

     Radsafers,

     We have recently acquired two Eberline TCM-2 tool contamination
     monitors and need to set them up and calibrate them for the first
     time. The manufacturer's technical manual is not terribly useful as
     far as this is concerned. I know many sites, especially power plants,
     have used these for years. Would one of you be so kind as to supply a
     copy of your calibration and use procedure for this monitor? It would
     be greatly appreciated.

     Since this is probably not of general interest to other radsafers,
     please respond directly to:

     Steven D. Rima, CHP
     Manager, Health Physics and Industrial Hygiene
     MACTEC-ERS
     steven.rima@doegjpo.com
     970-248-6787
     fax 970-248-6725