Re: shipping caution during "hot" ups strike

It is very hot in the desert southwest as well.

We have had several shipments bounced by two of the primary carriers.

One of them tried to claim that adressing was inadequate, but that
address has worked ever since we moved several years ago.

I hope the suppliers are beefing up their dry ice to maximum allowable.

We have packages missing that were supposed to arrive last Friday.

The Teamsters advance notice of the strike had rapid effect.

Bill Pitchford			Bill.Pitchford@asu.edu
Radiation Protection Facility	(602)965-6140 voice
Arizona State University	http://www.asu.edu
Campus Box 873501		(602)965-6609 facsimile
Tempe, Arizona 85287-3501	http://physics.isu.edu