Re: RSO vs. MD Flap

Howdy, Radsafers -

Well you can't say that this "turmoil" hasn't been interesting.  We
"radsafety types" are generally honestly concerned about such situations
as have been described where the "whistle blower" RSO has run afoul of
the treating physicians.  But, why should we bee surprised by these
developments.  No
turf is so closely, and jealously guarded than the physician-patient
therapeutic relationship.  Our professional medical friends have
steadfastly insisted on retaining their sole responsibility in respect to
treating of disease, and this is not about to change.

Milton McLain
Professor Emeritus, TAMU
mem6@juno.com