Subject: Re: Codes of Ethics
Author:  "Sandy Perle" <sandyfl@ix.netcom.com> at -MailLink
Date:    8/6/97 10:19 AM

Code of Ethics are fine. I suppose an interesting statistic would be,
how many individuals who are members of a particular society or work
group, have ever read the appropriate Code of Ethics? My hypothesis
would be less than 5%..

Words are fine, but when not read, they are meaningless letters on an
otherwise serene piece of paper.

-----------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director