Subject: Re: Interesting Web Site
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at internet-ext
Date:    8/7/97 12:38 PM

I was able to get into it easily using the address given.  I copied it from
the message and pasted it into the "go to" block.
Trisha Edgerton
pedgerto@rhb.dhs.cahwnet.gov
 ----------

< Is your facility a DEADLY NUCLEAR RADIATION HAZARD??
<    Find out at http://prop1.org/prop1/radiated/intro.htm

Is the URL that you gave for the "Interesting Web Site" correct?
When I tried it I repeatedly got one of those error messages
saying the address does not exist.
E-mail: ziemer@purdue.edu

Paul L. Ziemer, Ph.D.
Head, School of Health Sciences