transport signs

Hello,

Could someone please give me a prompt response to this really simple
question?  What are the radiation limits for the different
transportation labels, eg. Radioactive II?
I could have sworn I had that info, but I've look through my State
regs and other info, and I've come up blank.  I don't have a copy of
the DOT regs.  Thanks so much.

David F. Gilmore
Assistant Professor of Environmental Biology    0  0
P.O. Box 599, Dept. of Biological Sciences       __    "have a day"
Arkansas State University
State University, AR 72467
dgilmore@navajo.astate.edu
ph  501-972-3082    fax 501-972-2638