Any Way to Recyle Beryllium-containing Parts?

     Greetings,

     Has anyone out there established a process for recyling
     beryllium-containing parts?  We would like to minimize simply
     landfilling the parts as hazardous waste but want to ensure that the
     hazard is properly managed if we recycle.

     The parts range from relatively small electronic components to
     relatively large lenses.  Be content also varies from surface coating
     to solid Be.

     Thanks in advance,

     Bob Mako, CIH, CSP
     Hughes Aircraft Co