Subject: Re: Shielded Pancake GM Probe
Author:  NEILDM@inel.gov at hubsmtp
Date:    8/11/97 3:48 PM

     The Navy shipyard I worked at (Mare Island) converted their own by
     removing the handle of a DT-304 and mounting a flat bar of aluminum to
     the holes in place of it.  It was bent slightly in two places to align
     the handle with the center of gravity of the probe/shield assembly.
     Typically, it was about 2 feet long and had the general configuration of
     a bath brush. Very handy for self frisking the middle of one's back. Is
     that what you want it for?

     Dave Neil
     neildm@inel.gov