Portable alarming rate dosimeters

Thanks to those who have replied to my post for "silent" alarming rate
dosimeters.  The posts I have received have been for larger fixed, or
hand-held systems.  Does anyone know of a small, clip-on type of dosimeter
(like a beeper) that alarms by vibration or different type of silent
indicator (light).  We are looking at this for use by industrial
radiographers who are using both hands already, but may be working in a high
noise area and wouldn't hear the usual audible alarm of their small clip-on
alarming rate dosimeters.

Wes in Texas rad health, do you know of any?

Thanks again.

Trisha Edgerton
pedgerto@rhb.dhs.cahwnet.gov