Re: Neutron TLDs

Two implementations of the Panasonic UD-809 that have extensive experience
with a wide  range of neutron fields are Rocky Flats Environmental
Technology Site, (manager David Goble David.Goble@rfets.gov) and the Pantex
Plant (manager Chris Passmore cpassmor@pantex.com).   Both of these sites
use the UD-809 in conjunction with a second Panasonic TLD ( UD-802 and
UD-812, respectively) to allow pretty good measurement of mixed beta,
photon and neutron fields of different energies.  As the technical
consultant to both of these programs, I would be happy to answer your
questions as well.

-Neill Stanford
stanford@sos.net
(360)336 1571