From:           Self <TDHBRC1/WDUNN>
To:             radsafe
Subject:        Advance Job Notices: Texas Uranium Positions
Date sent:      Thu, 10 Jul 1997 14:35:09 -0600 (CST)

The Texas Department of Health Bureau of Radiation Control expects to
be posting several job openings related to the regulation of Uranium
facilities in Texas.  These positions should be posted within the
next few weeks (TDH postings are open for a minimum of 2 weeks).

Tentative Positions will be:

2 HPs for Licensing Reviews
2 HPs for Inspection and Compliance Reviews
1 Hydrologist/Geologist for Facility Review
2 Engineers for Facility Review

All positions will be located in Austin, Texas

Pay will be approximately $36K/year or $41K/year (depending on
position)

Places to check for updates on job postings:

TDH Bureau of Human Resources (good info on application process)
www.tdh.state.tx.us/bhr/

Bureau of Radiation Control Job Posting
www.tdh.state.tx.us/ech/rad/pages/brcjob.htm

Wesley M. Dunn, CHP                        512-834-6688
Deputy Director, Licensing                 512-834-6690 (fax)
(Texas) Bureau of Radiation Control        wdunn@brc1.tdh.state.tx.us