Hourly labor restrictions for nuclear workers

     I am trying to find if 10 CFR contains any regulations on how long
     personnel can work in a nuclear safety capacity.  I have some numbers,
     but cannot find the regulatory reference.  The numbers I have are:

     No more than 13 consecutive hours
     No more than 72 hours in any consecutive 7 day period
     No more than 24 hours in any consecutive 48 hour period
     No more than 16 hours in any consecutive 24 hours period

     I have a possible reference of a NRC Guidance Letter 8212.

     Can anybody help match these restrictions to a 10 CFR or other
     regulatory document?

     Send responses to DEAN.STEWART@RFETS.GOV