RE:

Denis,

Varskin Mod2 is an excellent skin dose calculation program.  However,
it is DOS based, but works well in the windows environment none the
less. It is put out by Pacific Northwest Laboratory in Richland WA.
 You can contact Jim Durham for more information. His phone number is
(509) 373-0886.

Seth J. Kanter
Health Physicist
Radiological Engineering Section