Re: RAM/Waste Transportation Studies

Hi Wes,
You may want to look at

http://www.hanford.gov/pss/t&p/dot7a/pdot7a.htm

which is the Web home of the legendary Mound report containing Type A test
data for a variety of containers.  Also, if you go up a level
(http://www.hanford.gov/pss/t&p/prhmpd.htm) or two at this site, you'll
find more (useful?) data on packaging & transportation.

There used to be low-level waste webs sites at a couple of locations, but
I've lost the bookmarks on my browser.  If you can't find them on a Web
search, I'll try to hunt them down myself.

Hope this helps,

Don

At 09:39 AM 8/13/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Can anybody provide me with a some Web sites that contain (preferably
>formal) reports on the transportation of radioactive material and/or
>waste?  I have several ideas where to start, but I'm on a short
>timeframe.
>
>This can be directed just to me.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Wes
>Wesley M. Dunn, CHP                        512-834-6688
>Deputy Director, Licensing                 512-834-6690 (fax)
>(Texas) Bureau of Radiation Control        wdunn@brc1.tdh.state.tx.us

Don Jordan
The University of Chicago
Office of Radiation Safety