Re: MANAGEMENT APPROVAL OF RWP'S

At Oyster Creek and TMI-2 the Operations shift supervisor was required to
sign the RWP so that operations was aware and concurred of work that could
affect safe operations, had the potential to cause an offsite release of
radioactive material, or required operators to perform electrical or valve
switching and tag outs to make systems available.  In other words it was a
safety issue.  I believe there was also a tech spec requirement but I am not
certain.

Doug Turner <turners@earthlink.net>