Analysis of Fly-ash samples(from Thermal Power Stations)

Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 18:00:29 -0500 (GMT)
From: <muthu@veccal.veccal.ernet.in>
To: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
Subject: Analysis of Fly-Ash sample from Thermal Power Stations.

Dear radsafers,
		Could anybody help me in getting the details about
counting and analysis( both quantitative & qualitative of radionuclides)
of the fly-ash samples (generated from thermal power stations). Also I
want to know the intervention levels. Any information related is welcome.
The information can be posted in radsafe listing or can be mailed to me.

With Thanks,

R. Ravishankar.

FROM:
R. RAVISHANKAR