Re: Need info on low-level neutron measurements

With a 10 ATM He3 tube in a high energy Andersson Braun moderator I get
0.04 micro REM / count.  You'd get a bit more with the lower energy
version - which would be sufficient for your needs.

Recent experiments with a 20 ATM tube suggest 25% more sensitivity - ie.
not worth the extra noise potential from higher voltage.

I don't think you will find anything more sensitive than that.