Need info on low-level neutron measurements

Group-

I need technical information concerning the ability of
commercially-available neutron detectors to measure low levels of
neutron dose from an Independent Spent Fuel Storage Facility (ISFSI).  I
am told that that there is a measurable neutron fluence emitted from
these facilities.  I do not know the neutron energy spectrum.

A client requires neutron measurements at various distances to
validate modeling efforts.  Has anyone had success making these
measurements?  I would greatly appreciate any information on the type
of neutron detector used and its detection levels.

Thanks,
Eric Abelquist CHP
Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education
email: abelquie@orau.gov