Re: Radiation exposure on inter-continental flights

There have been a number of papers, and a study by the FAA.  Check Eisenbud
and Gessell as well as my own book for some information.  I also wrote an
editorial about this problem 10 years or so ago in Health Physics under the
title "What is Occupational Exposure".