N.M. M.D. Positions

Group,
We have a N.M. M.D. filling in during a temporary absence.  He has
had similar experience w job openings to HPs.  The JNM has one or two
or none each month.  On inquiring on openings he has found them filled
the day he gets his JNM.  There must be BBS like radasafe and or
Web Sites where the jobs are being announced ahead of JNM publication.
Probably many jobs are posted electronically and never published.

Can any of you help?  I would appreciate any information on Nuclear
Medicine Web sites or BBS like Radsafe to give him.  He should be able
to get e-mail access soon and full internet access in not to distant
future.  Please respond initiating a seperate message to me at
|TAB|vernig.peter@forum.va.gov

Many mail systems automatically respond to the sender with an answer
or response to a message and often they read the sender as radsafe@
romulus..., I know my system does.  That means the whole group gets
the message.

Thanks,
Peter G. Vernig, VA Medical Center, Denver
vernig.peter@forum.va.gov