RE: repair of meter

Dear Radsafe friends;

	I have an old survey meter from dosimeter, corp. of america; nuclear
accessories division - model #3007.  This meter can measure alpha, beta,
and gamma.  Unfortunately it is no longer working.  I am looking for a
source to repair the meter.  We have very little in the way of radiation
on our center, and it is not prudent to purchase anything new.  If
anyone can be of help, please contact me directly at 614/692-1663  or
e-mail Manbeck_Amy@dscc.dla.mil

	Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
Amy Manbeck
Industrial Hygienist