Re: Low Doses and LNT -Reply -Reply

I agree.  I don't think that the general public wants an education in Nuke.
Most of the people I know just want to feel safe and sound.  What really scares
them is Nuclear Power Plants.  Most of the folks I know are aware of the Anti's
scare tactics and are also aware of the news medias tendency to sensationalize
everything.  It's just that they place their trust in the Nuclear Establishment
to operate these things.  That trust has been broken when they see that their
safety has been compromised by improper operating philosophies and the
companies in question admitting to these practices.

Worrying about the Anti-nukes and focusing our energies and time toward
countering their antics may not be the best use of our resources.  They tried
for years to shut down Maine Yankee and it wasn't Greenpeace that got em it
was... Greenbacks....  Same with Conn Yankee and a host of others will follow
with deregulation etc.

That's why I am so upbeat about this forum.  We need to communicate with each
other to spread the word about lower cost, more efficient ways to do things and
Radsafe is a good means of doing that.

Have a good weekend all.......RADDOG

SHEPHRL@GWSMTP.NU.COM

Usual disclaimers