Radiation and Health Physics WWW

Hi All,

While I hate to take up bandwidth with such messages, I just wanted to
take this oppurtunity to thank the whole mailing list for helping with the
Radiation and Health Physics Web Site over the last three years. Your
support, commments and help with the site has been invaluable.

And, I am leaving the University of Michigan shortly, and beginning work
in the Pacific Northwest (home), in the Washington State Department of
Health, Div. of Radiation Protection.

The web site will continue to operate under the control of the UofM
student chapter at:

www.sph.umich.edu/group/eih/UMSCHPS/

Thanks you all again.

Comments should definetly be sent to me, not Radsafe.

Bruce Busby

bbusby@umich.edu
BABusby@aol.com