FW: Low Doses and LNT

I thought about this a little more and, to my best recollection, the NRC
conclusion was that the crews incurred less than 500 mrem, but that was
compared to the old public limit of 500 mrem per year for non-radiation
workers; not the 10% monitoring level for radiation workers as I said in
my earlier note.

With the change to 10CFR20 for members of the public down to 100 mrem, I
wonder if the old studies have been reviewed?