Excepted Quantity Shipping

I just sent som RadMat to the U.K. and found that there is a new red
bordered signature label required  with the excepted quantity statement.
I'm not sure what authority requires it but our air express carrier told
our shipping person that it was needed.  We scrounged a few from a near-by
company that does more RadMat shipping.

Good luck

Carl

The standard disclaimers apply to the above!

  Carl A. Peterson                          Schlumberger-Doll Research
  Radiation Safety Officer                  Old Quarry Road
  e-mail:Peterson@ridgefield.sdr.slb.com    Ridgefield, CT  06877-4108
  Phone: (203)431-5272
  Fax:   (203)438-3819