Fe-55 Measurement

All you Fe-55 fans ---

We have discussed the available methods for measurement of the electron
capture decaying radionuclide, Fe-55.  Today, looking for something else,
I ran across the LSC measuring method in the DOE Environmental
Measurements Lab manual, report no. EML-300.  If you have Internet
access, much of EML-300 is available on the EML Web site.  These
procedures are "downloadable" as ".pdf" files, requiring Acrobat reader
to print out.  The DOE Web site is at:

		http://www.doe.gov

>From that address, you can find the EML site, or go directly to the EML
site at: