Re: Radiation related traini

                      RE>Radiation related training materials      8/26/97

Hello Mark,

I am in the process of updating, actually dramatically enhancing, our
mandatory Radiation training material. Much of is is adapted from the U.S. DOE
Rad Control Tech material. While they do not have overheads, they have much
excellent written materials which you could use to easily create overheads.
Try looking at the web site for the University of Michigan. It has a wealth of
great links and much material to sift through when determining what level of
training and what subject matter will be appropriate. If you do not have that
www address email me back and I'll try to look it up for you. As for the
overheads, I am creating my own but am not there yet (except I have created
overheads for the general employee (ancillary radiation training, Police
Officers, Maintenance, custodial). I have almost finished the study manual and
first two examinations.

Sharyn Baker
Instructor
Health and Safety Division
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
Denver, Colorado
email:     sharyn.baker@uchsc.edu
phone:    315-8003