Re: Newspaper article on Plutonium

Robert M. Loesch wrote:

Bob, thanks for the data.  I will use some of it in further
communication about Cassini.

 Maybe after the public is
>         done with the tobacco industry, they should consider the medical
>         problems that may be caused by induced stress from such
>         scare tactics.

I couldn't agree more.  But, I think the problem is larger than just
about things nuclear.  The public is being scared about myriad things.
Such a study as you propose should be undertaken.  Since you are in DC,
why not trot over to NIH and get it going :-) or, as they say in Japan
^_^

Didn't the US do something similar to your suggestion for the people
around TMI after the accident?

Al Tschaeche antatnsu@pacbell.net