Hazard from plutonium-238 on Cassini mission

Referring to the sensational article that Plute from Cassini could kill us
all and the apt remark by Prof Raabe on RADSAFE that "delivery" is the
problem, I was struck by an analogy of similar truth and relevance as the
former:  "There is enough sperm in one average male delivery to impregnate
every woman on earth."  Delivery (ha!) also seems to be the problem, if you
would excuse the pun.  Chris Hofmeyr. Not my employer's comment.