Veterinarian X-rays on human subjects for research

Wayne F Johnston's comments on the NH regs were very similar to the
Colorado regs. Let's throw a wrench into the monkeyworks. I was told
that Veterinarians can x-ray themselves, but they can't x-ray other
humans. Of course I was told this by a veterinarian, and I showed him
the Colorado regs concerning the differences between the inspections and
QA requirements between human and animal machines, but he insists that
the regs and code of ethics allows a vet to treat himself.
--
Scott B. Webb, RSO          Environmental Health Serv
Colorado State University   Fort Collins, CO 80523-6021