Free scintillation counter

     I have an older Beckman liquid scintillation counter that is available
     to any interested schools or companies. Preference will be given to
     schools or universities.

     The unit is a LS7000 Beckman liquid scintillation counter. This is the
     freestanding floor model. It has the older style chain drive sample
     changer. It contains a 40 microcurie Cesium 137 source. The unit has
     performed flawlessly for us for many years but due to changes in
     research it has been replaced.

     If you are interested in it please call or E-mail me for further
     information.

     Bill Beckett, RSO, CHMM
     Berlex Biosciences
     15049 San Pablo Avenue