RE: International use of radiation symbol -Reply

I don't know about sources in the radar, but I know that some aircraft engines
have small sources in them for metering fuel flow. It seems that an old
acquaintance of mine (an ex- Navy ELT) once got reamed by his Captain on the
Nimitz when he discovered this bit of trivia and roped off a couple of fighter
aircraft in a fit of unfortunate professional judgement.

D.J. Richards
Radiological Services, Inc.
richadj@gwsmtp.nu.com
djrichards@email.msn.com