Re[2]: Increased coal use in Canada due to 7 N.P. Plants shu

Radsafers,

I came back from a vacation to find a huge number of RADSAFE postings in my
email RADSAFE folder. I know that this thread has gone cold long ago, but
Bob Flood's posting below reminded me something. Do any of you know where I
can still get old anti-nuke bumper stickers? I am particularly interested
in "SPLIT WOOD, NOT ATOM" sticker. I think that most anti-nukes today would
be embarrassed by the that short-sighted sticker in these days of acid
rain, greenhouse gas, protecting old growth forests and Amazon Jungle.

Tosh Ushino
San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station
ushinot@songs.sce.com