Brookhaven Nat'l Lab issues

Radsafers,

In the next week or two I will have the opportunity to advise US
Congressman Bill Pascrell D-NJ on science and technology issues. I would
like to recommend against closing the Fast Flux Reactor at Brookhaven.
The issue relates to the H-3 leak into groundwater and to reactor
safety.

As you know, Senator D'Amato will sponsor a bill to close the reactor,
with an identical bill in the House.

Can anyone lead me to summaries, papers, evaluations, risk assessments,
etc. relating to the H-3 leak or the reactor's safety.

Thanks

Wes
--
Wesley R. Van Pelt, Ph.D., CIH, CHP                KF2LG
President, Van Pelt Associates, Inc.