Subject: Re: SL-1 accident
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu_at_internet at x400PO
Date:    9/11/97 1:45 PM

Mike,
About a year after the accident, there was an extended article on it by John

Horan et al in Health Physics.  I no longer have my old copies this far back

and it was an issue way before Quest.  However, our Research Library does
have a complete set, so I think that I could look it up if you're interested

and can't locate it on your own.
Andy Hull