NORM Waste Disposal

There is an economical way to dispose of Oil & Gas NORM Waste in place right
now by way of Class II Commercial Injection back into a secure formation.
 The facility is located in South East Texas and has been in operation for
almost 3 years.  Disposal of 150,000 Barrels of waste has been successfully
disposed of by this process. The process is currently only valid for
exploration & production (E&P) waste exempt from RCRA regulations (by rule).

Other waste generated from refineries, paper mills, boiler pipes, and other
NORM sources may have an option in the near future with the construction of a
Class I Injection facility presently being constructed.

I will give a brief review of the process and an overview of watse disposed
of thus far by this process at the Mid-Year meeting in Mobile

Mel Hebert
Newpark Resources, Inc.
(409) 794-3455
NORMHP@aol.com