RE: The Health Physics Profession -Reply

>To address Joyce's comment, every person I have know who has taken the CHP
has spent many many hours of study and preparation.  Doesn't that count for
c"commitment"?

>In today's world, almost anyone who really wants a college education
>can get it (part time, remote, CC transfer, etc.).  Perhaps requiring people
>to make the effort to broaden their education before they can be certified
>can be looked at as a way of ensuring commitment.

Jeff Eichorst
Occurrence Investigator
Los Alamos National Laboratory
ESH-7, MS K999, Los Alamos, NM 87545
505.665-6980		505.665-6977 fax
505.996-1117 digital pager,	myself@lanl.gov

"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth."
	- JFK