Re: SL-1 accident

On 12 Sep 97 at 12:20, Michael Fox wrote:

> Any chance of getting the film converted to video and duplicated.
> It represents great history and shouldn't be lost.

The SL-1 accident is available on video from the Health Physics
Society Reference Library.  For information visit:

http://www.min.uc.edu/nuclear/hpspep/peplib.html

and follow the video link.

Kent N. Lambert, M.S., CHP
lambert@auhs.edu
Allegheny University of the Health Sciences
Hahnemann Division
Radiation Physics and Safety, MS 106
Broad and Vine Streets
Philadelphia, PA  19102-1192

215-762-8768 (voice)
215-762-7683 (fax)

Disclaimer:  All opinions are well reasoned and insightful.
Needless to say, they are not (necessarily) the opinions of my employer.