Yucca Mountain and Anti-Nuclear Visit

Elizabeth M. Brackett posted questions about Yucca Mountain Project as a
result of a visit from an anti-nuclear group.  Rather than attempt to go
into detail here, I'd like to recommend going to the Yucca Mountain web
page at:

http://www.ymp.com

Information requests can be made at this site, and I think you can find
good answers to your questions there.  There is also a toll free
information line, that number is:

1-800-225-6972

Elizabeth, if you have more questions after trying these avenues, please
feel free to email me and I will try to get the information you need or
find contacts for you who can address your concerns.

Robin Siskel

email:  Robin_Siskel@ymp.com